Because you don’t need all those holes! We asked highway engineers, designers, and installers across the country how to improve sign support systems and the most common response was: “We don’t need all those holes.” The typical twelve-foot post has 564 holes, but in most cases only two to four holes are required. You talked, we listened.
- Continuous punching from either end in increments of six on two or four sides
- Custom drilling available to your exact location and required hole size
- Available on all base posts, including the Penetrator
- Higher wind load capability minimizes the number of holes punched in the tube and makes it stronger; it will hold more sign area than totally perforated posts
- Better aesthetic value – reduces unsightly holes that are susceptible to premature rusting
- Less holes means less places for bees, hornets and other insects to nest in